NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. 3PG6 (the "Promotion") begins at 12:00:01 AM Pacific Time (“PT”) on August 26, 2022 and ends at 11:59:59 PM PT on October 28, 2022 (the “Promotion Period”). The Promotion contains a game of chance (“Sweepstakes”). The computer clock of the Sponsor (defined below) is the official time-keeping device in the Promotion.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open only to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States and D.C (includes Alaska and Hawaii), who are 18 (or age of majority) years of age or older as of date of entry. Employees, officers and directors of Threepieceus LLC (“Sponsor”), Realtime Media LLC (“Administrator”) and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, contest, fulfillment and marketing agencies, (collectively, “Promotion Parties”) their immediate families (parent, child, sibling & spouse and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and persons living in the same households as such individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. By participating, you agree to these Official Rules and to the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Void in any state not listed above and where prohibited by law, rule or regulation. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
- HOW TO ENTER THE PROMOTION: There are two (2) methods of entry for the 3PG6 Sweepstakes Promotion:
- ENTRY VIA ONLINE PURCHASE: To enter, visit https://threepiece.shop (the "Website") during the Promotion Period. Eligible individuals who make an online purchase on the Sponsor’s website at https://threepiece.shop will receive one (1) Sweepstakes entry for every $1.00 spent. No limit on number of entries received with a purchase on https://threepiece.shop. The number of entries you receive will be based on the net price of your eligible purchase (i.e., list price minus any discounts, refunds, returns, credits and/or shipping charges) and will be rounded up to the nearest dollar. Your purchase transaction must be received by 11:59:59 PM PT on October 28, 2022 in order to be eligible to receive entries. Threepieceus will not accept returns under any circumstances. All merchandise purchases are considered final.
- ADDITIONAL ENTRIES: Throughout the Promotion Period, the Sponsor may announce opportunities to increase the number of entries you may earn by a multiplier (e.g., (2X), (3X), (4X), (5X) or (10X) (each an “Entry Multiplier”). During an Entry Multiplier offer, entries will be multiplied by the applicable Entry Multiplier. For example, a purchase of $25 during a 2X Entry Multiplier offer will earn fifty (50) entries. Timing for an Entry Multiplier offer will be determined solely by the Sponsor and will be announced at https://threepiece.shop.
- ENTRY VIA MAIL-IN METHOD (AMOE) WITHOUT PURCHASE: To enter without purchase, hand-print your full name, full mailing address, email address, phone number, and birth date on a plain 3x5 inch paper. Mail your completed entry to Threepiecesus LLC, Attn: 3PG6, 5159 Brooks Street, Ste G, Montclair, CA 91763. Each entry must be mailed separately in a hand-addressed, stamped envelope. No photocopied or mechanically reproduced entries will be accepted. No responsibility is assumed for lost, late, incomplete, illegible, misdirected or postage-due entries. No responsibility is assumed for (i) technical, electronic, telephone, hardware, software or network, computer or data transmission errors, malfunctions or difficulties of any kind or (ii) any incorrect data contained in any sweepstakes entry. Mail-in entries must be postmarked no later than October 28, 2022 and received by November 3, 2022 to be eligible for the drawing. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged. Entrants can earn three (3) entries per eligible mail-in entry. No limit on number of entries received via the no-purchase method of entry (mail-in entries). Requests for confirmation of receipt of mail-in entries will not be acknowledged.
- ADDITIONAL ENTRIES: To receive additional entries during an Entry Multiplier offer without making a purchase, follow the instructions for the AMOE above, and hand write the words “ENTRY MULTIPLIER” in the bottom left-hand corner of the envelope. Your mail-in entry must have a postmark that corresponds to the dates of the Entry Multiplier offer and received within five (5) days of the offer’s deadline. If an Entry Multiplier offer falls on a Sunday or holiday, the mail-in entry must be postmarked on the following business day and received within five (5) days.
- SWEEPSTAKES DRAWING/ODDS: On or about November 4, 2022 the Administrator will conduct a random drawing from all eligible Entries received within the Promotion Period and select One (1) Sweepstakes Grand Prize winner. Odds of winning a Promotion prize depend on the number of eligible Entries received.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: The potential Sweepstakes Grand Prize Winner will be notified by email and/or phone within three (3) business days of winner selection or as soon as reasonably practiceable. Potential winner will have five (5) business days to respond to winning notification before forfeiting their prize. Potential winner will be sent an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release via email. All forms must be completed, signed, notarized and returned to Administrator within ten (10) days of date of issuance. Potential winner becomes the “Winner” only after verification of eligibility by Sponsor. If such potential winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable time period, if the potential winner is ineligible, if any notification is returned undeliverable, or if the potential winner otherwise fails to fully comply with these Official Rules, he/she will forfeit that prize and an alternate winner will be selected from among all remaining entries for that drawing.
- PRIZES/PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: One (1) Sweepstakes Grand Prize will be awarded during the Promotion. The Sweepstakes Prize consists of:
- One (1) 2010 Modified BMW 335i
- Winner is required to coordinate transport/pick up of Sweepstakes Prize located at 5159 Brooks St., Ste. G, Montclair, CA 91763
The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the Sweepstakes Prize is $10,000.00
PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: The Prize will be awarded only upon winner redemption, confirmation, verification and final approval by Sponsor. No substitution, transfer of any prize or cash alternative permitted, except by Sponsor who reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute a prize of equal or greater value, if prize, or portion of prize, becomes unavailable. Promotion Parties are not responsible for late, lost, stolen, damaged, delayed, or undelivered prizes. The Sweepstakes Grand Prize is awarded “AS IS” and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied, (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose) so vehicle may not meet safety standards, nor pass emissions testing and may not be able to be registered in all municipalities, as required in some states and counties. The Sweepstakes Grand Prize Winner will be responsible to make any modifications on the car to ensure that it is equipped to be legally roadworthy, according to winner’s home state and must also use vehicle in accordance with federal/state/county regulations. Sponsor will not be responsible, under any circumstances, for any costs of retrofitting vehicle to meet emissions or safety requirements. Sweepstakes Grand Prize Winner is responsible for registration, license, title and insurance fees and any other expenses not listed herein, including but not limited to costs incurred by winner related to acceptance, transport and use of prize and must provide a valid driver’s license and evidence of legally required insurance and any additional information that is required by the laws of the winner’s state prior to delivery.
- GENERAL: Each winner hereby expressly grants to the Promotion Parties and their respective designees all rights to use and publish his/her name, likeness (photographic or simulated), voice, and province of residence for all purposes, including without limitation, advertising, marketing, promotional and publicity purposes in connection with this Promotion (“Advertising”), in any and all media now or hereafter devised, worldwide in perpetuity, without any form of notice or any amount or kind of compensation or permission, except where prohibited by applicable law. All copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights in such Advertising shall be owned by Sponsor and/or its licensors, and each winning participant hereby disclaims and waives any claim of right to such Advertising. Such Advertising shall be solely under the control of Sponsor and/or its licensors, and each winner hereby waives any claim of control over the Advertising content as well as any possible claims of misuse of such winning recipient’s name, likeness or voice under contract, tort or any other theory of law. The Promotion Parties do not assume any responsibility for any disruption in the Promotion Parties, including but not limited to the failure or interruption of Facebook or any internet service provider. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures and other statements contained in any Promotion materials and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern, and control. In no event will more prizes be awarded than those listed in Rule #5. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. All decisions as to these Official Rules and interpretations thereof are exclusively within the sole discretion of the Promotion Parties and may be changed from time to time without notice. The Promotion Parties reserve the right to cancel or modify the Promotion at any time without notice. A potential winner may be requested to provide the Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning Entry. If, in Sponsor’s sole determination, a dispute cannot be resolved, the Entry will be deemed ineligible. Entries generated by a script, macro or other automated means will be disqualified. Entries that are incomplete, garbled, or corrupted are void and will not be accepted.
- CONDUCT: By participating in this Promotion, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Promotion Parties, which shall be final, binding and non-appealable in all respects. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. The Promotion Parties reserve the right at their sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the participation process or the operation of the Promotion, or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promotion Parties to be in violation of the Official Rules, or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promotion Parties to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person and void all associated Entries and/or registrations. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER, YOU OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE PROMOTION PARTIES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Promotion Parties assume no responsibility or liability for (a) lost, late, stolen, undelivered, inaccurate, incomplete, delayed, misdirected, damaged or garbled registrations, Entries, URLs, or emails; (b) any incorrect or inaccurate Entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (c) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of Entries or registrations at any point in the operation of this Promotion; (d) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, cable, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Promotion; (e) inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or the Web Site or any combination thereof or for computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Promotion, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Promotion, the processing of Entries, social networking posts, or registrations, the announcement of the prizes, or in any other Promotion-related materials; or (f) any injury or damage to participants or to any other person's computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Promotion. If, for any reason, the Promotion (or any part thereof) is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include, without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, then the Promotion Parties reserve the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion in whole or in part. If terminated, the Promotion Parties will award the prizes from among all non-suspect, eligible Entries received for the Promotion up to the time of such action.
- RELEASES: All participants, as a condition of participation in this Promotion, agree to release, hold harmless and indemnify Facebook and the Promotion Parties from and against any and all liability, claims, damages, or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, in connection with (i) participation in any aspect of the Promotion, (ii) the receipt, ownership or use of the prize awarded, including any travel associated with any prize, (iii) participant’s registration material on any related website, or (iv) any typographical or other error in these Official Rules.
- CHOICE OF LAW AND JURISDICTION: Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants or winners, Sponsor, and administrator in connection with this Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the state of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the state of California or any other jurisdiction), which might otherwise cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the state of California . Any action seeking legal or equitable relief arising out of or relating to the Promotion or these Official Rules shall be brought only in the courts of the state of California . You hereby irrevocably consent to the personal jurisdiction of said courts and waive any claim of forum non-convenience or lack of personal jurisdiction they may have.
- TAX INFORMATION: All federal, state, local, and other taxes on prizes and any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided, are the sole responsibility of the applicable winner. A 1099 tax form (preceded by a W9 Form) will be issued to the Sweepstakes Grand Prize Winner.
- WINNERS LIST: To receive the list of winners of prizes, send a #10 self-addressed, stamped envelope for receipt by November 15, 2022 to: 3PG6 Winners List Request, c/o Realtime Media, 1001 Conshohocken State Road, STE 2–100, West Conshohocken, PA 19428.
SPONSOR: Threepiecesus LLC DBA Threepiece.shop, 5159 Brooks Street, Ste G, Montclair, CA 91763; https://threepiece.shop/pages/official-rules
ADMINISTRATOR: Realtime Media LLC, 1001 Conshohocken State Road, STE 2–100,